Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to art. 52 of the Consumer Code, if the Customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form a reference to VAT), he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, without prejudice to what is indicated in the following points.
To exercise this right, the customer must send the seller (references on the contact page) a communication to that effect, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. The customer must inform the Seller of his decision to exercise the right of withdrawal by sending an explicit declaration (for example a letter sent by post, fax, registered letter, e-mail) in the name of the Seller (references on the contact page). The burden of proof relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal in accordance with art. 54 of the Consumer Code is the responsibility of the consumer.
Once we have received the aforementioned notice of withdrawal, the Seller's Customer Service will quickly communicate to the customer the instructions on how to return, assigning a unique DR code for the return of the goods, which must be received by the Seller within 10 days of authorization. The goods must be returned intact, unused, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packaging), in compliance with the conditions of the following points:
The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions:
- • the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (e.g.: accessories, attached software, etc ...);
- • the right does not apply to audiovisual products or sealed computer software (including those attached to hardware material), once opened;
- • the purchased good must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc ...); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend placing it in a second box, on which to affix the label provided by the Seller, showing the DR number (return authorization code); the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product must be avoided in all cases;
- • ATTENTION: The staff on behalf of the seller is not authorized to collect goods on whose packaging the DR number is not shown.
- • in accordance with the law, the shipping costs related to the return of the goods are charged to the customer; any additional costs expressly chosen by the user other than the minimum costs for the delivery / collection of the goods will also not be reimbursed;
- • the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- • in case of damage to the goods during transport, the Seller will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- • The Seller is not liable in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by unsured shipments;
- • upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not resulting from transport. If the packaging and / or the original packaging are damaged, the Seller will withhold from the refund due a percentage, in any case not exceeding 10% of the same, as a contribution to the costs of restoration.
Without prejudice to any restoration costs for ascertained damage to the original packaging. The Seller will refund the customer the amount paid for the purchase of the goods, through the transfer procedure of the amount charged to the Credit Card, PayPal account or by Bank Transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer's authority to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (IBAN Code and Bank of the invoice holder).
The right of withdrawal is totally lost, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where the Seller ascertains:
- • the use, even partial, of the goods and any consumables;
- • the lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
- • the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...);
- • damage to the product for reasons other than its transport. In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the goods will remain at the headquarters of the Seller, available to the Customer for collection at his expense.